Experienced Chef de Partie required for a leading organisation based in the Oxfordshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join an expanding, exciting company.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring orders are dispatched on time
- Recommend new innovative ideas
- Ensure working area is tidy and clean at all times
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Work closely with other chefs to ensure orders are produced to the highest quality
- Stock control
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Food preparation and Food handling
- Great eye for detail
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.