Experienced Building Surveyor required for a leading specialist within their field based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join an expanding team.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed within budget on time and within a specified design.
Other responsibilities include:
- Project Management from design to tender
- Supervising Surveyors
- Designing briefs, visit sites, review plans and prepare budgets
- Structural and Civil Design
- Adhere to Health and Safety standards
- Complete Tenders
Skills and Experience Required:
- Chartered Surveyor qualification
- Ideally 10 years experience as a Surveyor
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management Skills
- Negotiation and Tendering experience
- CAD skills are highly beneficial
In return my client offer a competitive salary, great working environment and an excellent benefits package. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.