Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm with some flexibility
Initially, duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with incoming calls in a busy call centre
- Updating the database with client information and making outbound calls
- Arranging couriers to collect goods
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and relaying relevant information
This role has the capacity to expand, enabling you to develop within the business quickly.
- Educated to GCSE level Maths, English and Science minimum level 4
- Have some relevant customer experience retail or hospitality
- IT literate in MS Office
- Must be willing to help
- Must be adaptable
- Must be dedicated and hardworking
- Be willing to learn and develop
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.