My client is a leading mail order and online retailer, which operates across three brands and in three countries: UK, France and Germany, working within a small buying team.
- Supporting the homewares buyer in all day-to-day activities and working as part of the wider Buying team.
- Liaising with suppliers, ordering, logging and returning samples.
- Organising samples for selection, range reviews and photo shoots
- Accurately recording information on spreadsheets and managing the paperwork relating to products selected for catalogues
- Writing detailed and accurate product descriptions for the Buyer to use in web and catalogue copy
- Dealing with any warehouse or customer queries to resolve any quality issues or provide additional information.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player, happy to work together on joint projects
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to deadlines
- Good standard of written English
- Experience in using Excel
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Eager to learn
- Driving license required due to rural location
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.