Office based at Harwell Campus
Full time, 37.5Hrs/week
Main purpose of the job
To maintain and build on current accounts, to find and grow new business from the local area to worldwide within public, private and business sectors. To promote the company training portfolio.
Main Duties/Key Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets, negotiating, and closing business deals through active selling and networking
- Implement effective initiatives to retain and expand the customer base
- Identify competitors and emerging opportunities while being fully aware of competition status
- Initiate and coordinate new promotions
- Find new business and follow up all enquiries inclusive of tenders and framework opportunities
- Select and attend shows and exhibitions
- Provide accurate quotations for services
- Management of the training software system
- Planning and management of the course calendar, liaising with Project Support Team for Resource availability
- Liaise with the Marketing Team
Qualifications / Experience
- 3 Years successful sales experience (evidenced by key successes)
- Proven understanding of start to finish Sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of GDPR processes
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent including English and Math’s
- Excellent IT skills with experience in using MS Office applications.
Holidays: 22 days + all public holidays + 3 days paid Christmas Company Shutdown
Pension: 5% employee, 3% Employer contribution
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.