My client is a leading business, brand & communications consultancy who are seeking a Brand Consultant / Planner to join its fast-growing brand discovery and internal communications practice. In the role, the successful candidate will provide brand discovery analysis, solutions, and expertise to B2B companies across our sectors.
- This is an exciting opportunity to use your brand, marketing and communications expertise to help clients develop their brand and internal engagement strategies.
- You will support every aspect of the brand development process, from brand discovery to brand strategy, including the development of the core brand narrative, creative development and communications and employee engagement strategies
- You will be responsible for conducting brand audits and facilitating workshops, competitor research, customer and employee insights through interviews and questionnaires
- Interpret data to make strategic recommendations, and present your views and opinions to the client regarding brand improvement in a professional and well-organized manner
- You will also develop creative briefs and project manage the delivery of inspiring brand communications campaigns, including visual and vocal identity guidelines and brand assets
- Working with colleagues across the team, you will be part of a full-service agency that supports clients across multiple disciplines, including brand, PR, communications, digital marketing, creative and business consulting, providing great opportunities for professional development and career progression
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in a marketing / communications discipline preferred
- At least two years In-house or agency experience in a marketing / communications discipline
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the marine and energy markets preferred
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- A creative mindset and the ability to develop and communicate a creative brief
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization, particularly at C suite level
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, our client offers significant opportunities for international travel, long-term career development, and building and managing a brand strategy and internal communications team:
- Flexible working - working from home plus a day a week in their Oxford office
- New business commission scheme
- Opportunities for international travel
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- Opportunity to build a team
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.