Experienced Auditor required for a Practice based in Oxfordshire, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within a leading firm, looking to recruit both team leaders and management roles.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Audits for a wide range of clients
- Preparation of Accounts
- Corporation Tax analysis
- Ensure Audits adhere to compliant standard.
- Working closely with directors and senior management
- Support and develop trainees.
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong experience in Auditing
- Corporate client experience
- Strong SAGE, Xero and Quickbooks
- Experience with Auditing automation is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
My client offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and an excellent working environment. If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.