Experienced Associate director with a Structural Engineering background required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire. If you are an experienced Manager/Director, used to managing a team of Structural Engineers, this would be a great opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of structural engineers
- Assist with project management
- Ensure the team deliver projects within the specified time, designed accordingly and within compliance standards
- Manage a group of technicians
- Financial and Technical lead on all projects undertaken by your team
- Attend and participate in management meetings
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Structural Engineering background ideally 7 years experience
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver on time
- Good Relationship builder
- Strong Business Development and Account Management skills
- Experience with Tedds, Tekla, Revit, Masterseries
- Good understanding of the construction market
- Ability to manage technical and financial elements for work taken out
- Passionate to lead a team
In return my client offer an excellent benefits package alongside a competitive salary. If this sounds like you please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.