An extensive mail order, online and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world and rapidly growing. The company has recently secured new investment to drive growth and achieve their ambition of more than doubling their sales in the next five years.
They are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance team, who will report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Your main duties will include:
- Production of weekly sales reporting to the business
- Responsible for cash & bank, including reconciliation to daily sales
- Completion of relevant balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Assisting in implementation, improvement and adherence to financial controls
- Month end tasks including accruals and prepayments
- Assisting preparation of monthly management accounts and showroom/ channel P&L's
- Assisting with Budgets and Forecast requirements
- Attention to detail and willing to be hands-on
- Ability to work in a small team
- Able to deliver to deadlines & manage multiple work streams
- Good communication skills especially with non- finance teams
- Confident in challenging the existing way of doing things
- AAT Student
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.