Assembly Operative required for a leading Manufacturing organisation based in Oxfordshire. My client, a specialist within their field are currently going through an exciting period and looking to grow their production team.
As Assembly Operative you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with production of materials
- Inspect parts ensuring they pass quality inspection and reporting quality concerns or issues
- Advise senior staff members of quality failures
- Packing of materials
- Manually operating set machinery
- Always Maintaining good housekeeping
- Cooperate in staff meetings
- Other duties requested my management when required
Experience and skills required:
- Previous Assembly work within a production/manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.