Experienced Ariba Consultant required for leading organisation based in the London area. This is a great opportunity for an Ariba Consultant to join a fantastic firm, going through extensive expansion and growth.
As Ariba Consultant you will be required to:
- Lead the implementation of SAP Ariba both upstream and downstream
- Lead the support team
- Train clients and staff on using the software
- Lead the testing and configuration process
- Assist other members of the team with providing consulting, pre-sales and advisory knowledge and experience
Skills and Experience required:
- Ariba upstream and downstream experience
- Implementation of Ariba
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Team leadership/training experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Client facing
- Flexible with the potential of travel
In return my client offers competitive salary, great working environment, potential of flexible working alongside other benefits package. If this is of interest, please contact me as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.