Enesi Pharma is an innovative pharmaceutical company developing needle free solid dose products with the potential to transform performance and delivery of vaccines and make a material impact on global healthcare. Enesi Pharma is developing a range of novel solid dose vaccines, based on its ImplaVax® technology, against a range of infectious and other select diseases, working with global companies, specialist developers, government agencies and non-governmental organisations.
Enesi Pharma is recruiting an Analytical Scientist who will be responsible for performing analysis to support a variety of technically challenging projects.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the development of stable solid vaccine formulations and perform routine analysis to support internal and external projects.
- Optimise existing methods and develop new methods for analysis of novel formulations.
- Verify the suitability of new methods by performing validation studies.
- Lead analytical activities for internal or external projects as required and deliver comprehensive, concise analytical protocols and technical reports.
- Work collaboratively with Formulation and Process Development Scientists to ensure project goals are achieved.
All activities are to be performed in compliance with Enesi Pharma’s quality standards and to agreed timelines. The products on which you will work are mainly vaccines.
Extensive experience of performing HPLC method development, optimisation, troubleshooting and validation is essential.
Enesi Pharma offers a great working environment in a purpose built, facility with a competitive benefits package. The facility is based in Oxfordshire with ample parking and excellent transport links.
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant biological science with at least two years’ industry experience
- Extensive experience of performing HPLC method development, optimisation, troubleshooting and validation
- Laboratory experience in carrying out experiments to high standards
- GMP based experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to follow procedures and attention to details
- Organisation and time management
- Good communication skills and a team player