Location: Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Hours: The employee will normally work 1300 to 1900hrs, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility is
required, and your hours may need to be changed to cover for absences and to meet
Experience of working in a Reception/Front of House Role is essential.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing calls and emails accordingly
- Greeting and signing in Visitors
- Sorting and franking post and parcels
- Arranging courier collections
- Booking Taxis as required
- Ensuring Security protocols are adhered to and in accordance to policies and procedures
- Participate in Fire Test activities and play active role within Fire Incident Team in preparedness for incidents
- Please note, these are some of the key responsibilities and management reserve the right to amend and add as required.
- Reliability and punctuality essential due to nature of role and shift pattern
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- A self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.