Experienced administrator with strong PowerPoint skills required for a vibrant and exciting organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is a fantastic role for an Administrator to join an expanding team, that offer a great working environment alongside an excellent portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Administrative and Marketing support
- Work closely with other team members at all times
- Managing incoming queries and delegating to other departments if needed
- Update company CRM system
- Deliver and produce new and exciting material for existing client base
- Ordering office material when required
- Office Management from time to time
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Develop and maintain existing social media presence and marketing material
- Other ad-hoc duties when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong PowerPoint user
- Presentation skills
- Extensive Administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Manage multiple workload
- Strong Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adobe and InDesign experience is highly beneficial
If this is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.