Experienced Administrator required for a fantastic organisation based in the Oxfordshire area. If you are an Administrator with a strong customer service background looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch.
- Setting up new client job folders on system.
- Organising Softworks Contracts Manager’s schedules for site visits.
- Building quotes off the information taken by Contracts Managers on those visits.
- Consultation write-ups.
- Sending the quotes to customers and managing the responses, including scheduling the work.
- Managing the administrative side of S+P, including quoting, scheduling and invoicing.
- Invoicing Small Jobs and Soft Landscaping each month.
- Hiring machines, toilets and skips and off hiring when done.
- Sorting out physical site files for teams, incl. risk assessments, client details, site directions if necessary.
- Organising monthly training sessions for the team.
- Ensuring a full project handover is completed so the client receives an irrigation pack and relevant paperwork, if necessary.
Skills and Experience required:
- Administrative and Customer Service experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.