- Ensure excellent service to customers and provide an excellent administrative service.
- Ensure that invoices and orders are raised accurately to maximise revenue.
- Input customer details and case data into the computer with a high level of accuracy.
- Preparation and despatch of automated standard form letters.
- Regularly review and identify files over one year old for storage prior to shredding.
- Maintaining accurate records of existing and past cases.
- Maintain stationery stock levels of the Customer Services team and order additional stock if required
- Maintaining stocks of all promotional brochures
- Compilation, storage and despatch of mouth swab and finger prick sampling kits
- Numerate and literate
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel and in house database packages.
- Ability to copy type with a high level of accuracy.
- Works in a well-structured and ordered fashion.
- Flexible and able to handle a range of tasks.
- Calm and composed in busy times.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.