A learning and development consultancy working with Commercial and Public Sector companies, Business training and eLearning solutions. Mapping Analyst positions will have critical roles in ensuring each Role and Role Performance Statement is correctly analysed to identify whether there is value in pursuing accreditation opportunities for that role.
- Carry out research activities, talking to internal and external stakeholders and will support the completion of Initial Business Cases (IBCs) requiring input from relevant training establishments, branch managers and from representatives of the role.
- Where possible, the analyst appointment will identify if researched establishments are struggling to retain personnel at career stages and with appropriate qualification levels of the identified training audiences.
- The analyst appointment will conduct early courses analysis of courses that have validation and accreditation applied to them.
- Review work-based learning models that will have defined credits.
- To be supportive in developing relationships with a number of organisations.
- Manage the collection, indexing and preparation of all materials and evidence for the mapping process. Identify ways to facilitate cross referencing and management of materials and evidence to meet differing mapping processes and criteria.
- To keep abreast of developments in the wider area of accreditation, in order to ensure project practice is always aligned with current best practice.
- Rapidly build up knowledge of accreditation and/or mapping requirements, from information supplied by accreditation and awarding bodies and other applicable sources.
- Advise and update fellow mapping team colleagues of any new expectations and changes communicated from accreditation and awarding bodies as part of the mapping process.
- Support any additional colleagues assigned to the project.
- Draft documents and templates, seeking and gaining agreement and approval from the AMTL prior to submission or external release outside of the Accreditation Mapping Team.
- Circulate appropriate documentation to mapping team colleagues taking part in the as and when required.
- Attend any relevant conferences and seminars, as required
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade A-C, 4-9, or Functional Skills Level 2
- Production, maintenance and presentation of accurate and auditable records and reports
- Experience of maintaining quality standards
- Ability to write accurate reports
- Ability to link job roles and tasks to accreditation opportunities (Training, Qualifications ie apprenticeships)
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise against fast moving deadlines
- Holidays: Pro Rata 22 days + all public holidays + 3 days paid Christmas Company Shutdown
- Pension: 5% employee, 3% Employer contribution
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Reward Gateway- Employee Discount Platform
- Specsavers Vouchers
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.