MP Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable clerk to join a busy, friendly team. This is a brilliant opportunity to learn and grow with a strong and supportive fast growing, global organisation based in Reading. You will have previous experience and work in a small friendly team, SAP experience an advantage as well as a good eye for detail.
Purchase Ledger / Payments:
- Ensure all invoices for the UK company are posted in a timely manner
- Ensure suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Perform statement reconciliations
- Maintain accurate records of all vendor bank a/c amendments
- Maintain record of all new supplier set-up with authorisation
- Perform monthly ledger review and ensure no long outstanding items or uncleared items remain
- Ensure that month end completion deadlines are met
- Daily bank postings and reconciliations of all UK bank accounts (multi-currency)
- Complete the UK bank reconciliations monthly by working day 2 ensuring that all reconciling items are posted to SAP accurately
- Expenses / Credit cards statements: Ensure accurate entry of expenses after required authorisation is obtained
- Ensure all credit card items to be posted to the ledger in month of statement receipt
- Assist with month end analysis of expenses processed during the month
Support the European Financial Controller in any adhoc requests
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.