Full time 9 to 17.30, part remote working
Working as part of a small Finance team, reporting to financial controller, this role requires someone highly organised, but someone who is calm and pragmatic in their response to changes and this role would be more suited to someone who can operate effectively in a highly varied environment.
- Re-charging between entities
- Raising POs and Invoices
- Using Microsoft Dynamix to enter data
- Processing Rental Invoices
- Banks and Account reconciliation
- Strong communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of processing supplier invoices and supplier statement reconciliations
- Worked with Microsoft Dynamics not required but very helpful
- Building and sustaining high-quality relationships with your colleagues and suppliers
- Strong excel skills and a working knowledge of other Microsoft office applications
- Good numeracy skills and excellent written skills
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Discretionary bonus
- BUPA Healthcare & Dental - (healthcare = family cover, Dental - employee only)
- Life Insurance
- Pension - 5% matching
- EV leasing scheme/Cyclescheme
- Charity payroll giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.