Experienced Accountant required for an accountancy practice based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join and expanding and rewarding team.
- Managing client queries
- Reviewing and submitting tax returns
- assisting management with staff appraisals and training
- Assisting practice partners when required
- Business monitoring
- Accounting and tax solutions
Skills and experience required
- 3 years Accounts and Tax experience within a practice environment
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- CTA or other tax qualifications
- Ability to review and resolve account and tax queries and issues
- MS Office
- Experience of working with agriculture and property field/clients
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.