The successful candidate will require previous supervisory management experience within a warehouse team environment. The role will be supporting the Warehouse Managers with delivering operational KPIs to tight deadlines and to drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.
- A good understanding of multi temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous
- Customer Service focus
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to make sound decisions particularly regarding error correction
- A good understanding of Health & Safety at Work and Food Safety Act
- Display aspects of own self-awareness of behaviour and personal effectiveness and efficiency
- Show great flexibility and be prepared to work additional hours where necessary
- Effective team worker
- PC literate in Excel and Word
The shift patterns involve double days consisting of working alternating shift patterns of 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00 and are on any ‘5 from 7’ basis. This will include regular weekend working.
Full training and development will be given to successful candidates.
Reporting to a Warehouse Manager, these roles require someone capable of working under pressure, displaying a good analytical approach to work to deliver business results and to achieve performance and service levels.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.