Are you looking for permanent work? We are looking for enthusiastic and conscientious people who have a sense of pride in their work to join a great company that offers excellent in-house training. Career progression and benefits. Previous warehouse experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidates. You will need to be over 18 years of age, have the ability to be flexible, with excellent team working ethics and a basic understanding of Health and Safety is essential and a good standard of literacy & numeracy skills.
New Starters can expect the following benefits:
- Full 2-week training programme including Mechanical Handling training
- All necessary PPE and uniform provided upon start
- Performance bonus incentive, with potential for up to £100 per week in bonuses for hitting attendance, performance and conduct related targets
- Attractive overtime rates
- Access to 24-hour subsidised canteen with hot and cold meals available
Excellent rates of pay, bonus incentives, overtime and more.
Apply today or call and ask to speak to Alex or Sam for more information TODAY on: 01235 330110
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.