My client are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their busy logistics team.
The principle duties will include:
- Checking/booking in stock
- Warehouse replenishment
- Picking, packing and booking stock out
- Stock takes
- To carry out any reasonable tasks as and when requested by logistics supervisor / management
- To ensure all paperwork is completed fully, filed or archived in the appropriate manner
- To assist all departments in any queries / requests made to the warehouse
- When requested to, liaise with couriers to ensure all items are tracked, shipped or collected promptly
Ideally we are looking for the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous Experience in the warehouse environment essential, Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- To gradually learn and amass knowledge and detailed understanding of Warehouse Procedures.
- Already have or able to gain knowledge and experience of driving a forklift truck.
- Needs to be content to work in a semi rural environment.
- To converse with all people throughout the organisation
- To be flexible on working hours and to work longer hours as the job may entail.
- To travel when and where necessary if required.
- A basic understanding of ISO9001, Health & Safety requirements
Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday 8:30 to 17:30
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.