My client are a rapidly growing company and the right candidate could look forward to growing within the company. They will always nurture the right attitude towards work and help the right candidate to thrive and achieve.
This could be the perfect role for somebody who wants to build a career and progress within a growing company, in a fun working environment.
Jobs will include:
- Helping the Stores team leader with booking in of goods
- Using our inventory system to track the movement of stock items throughout our operations department
- Move stock in and out of the main warehouse
- Working closely with the kitting, manufacturing and quality control team to ensure a smooth working cycle
- Perform regular stock checks Perform occasional large bulk picks for custom orders under the guidance of the dispatch manager
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
Requirements for the job:
- Enthusiasm, initiative, ambition and the desire to learn and succeed
- A willingness to get stuck in and learn new skills Computer literate
- Although we have our own inventory system for which training would be provided, a good understanding of excel and word would be useful
- Numerate, analytical and capable with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative and communicate effectively
- Good work ethic and can-do attitude
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.