My client is a friendly furniture import company based near Bicester. They design, manufacture and import stunning furniture from around the world, and supply it to retailers all over the UK. They are currently looking for an administrator to join their logistics planning team.
- Monitoring vehicle movements
- Basic route planning for company vehicles
- Organising diversions using tracking system software
- Generally assisting the team of logistics planners
- Good computer skills (including excel)
- Experience with planning vehicle movements would be an asset
- Must be able to work using their own initiative, under pressure and as a part of the team
- Keen attention to detail
- Candidate should be a fast and keen learner
In return, you’ll get the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising one day per year of continual service up to 25 days)
- Fully subsidised staff kitchen
- Full free use of on-site gym and sauna facilities
- Preferential rates at nearby garage/workshops
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday: 8.45am to 5.30pm
You will be provided with training on relevant aspects of the business including system training. It is a very interesting and busy environment with opportunities to learn new skill sets and grow within the company.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.