A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Trainee Accountant to join an award-winning accountancy practice based in Oxfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a career within accountancy.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist Office Managers and Accounts Department with Administration tasks
- Arranging incoming and outgoing post
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Other duties when required
Experience and skills required:
- AAT part qualified or at early stages of studying
- Passion to develop a career within accountancy
- 3 years administration experience
- Microsoft Tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
In return my client offer a competitive salary, bonus, study support package as well as other benefits.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.