- Reporting to the Test & Verification Team Leader, in this role you will:
- Work within processes and procedures to assure the functionality, integrity and robustness of all new and existing products
- Be proactive reporting progress, risk and issues with relevant people
- Lead the writing of project documentation; input to and review of user documentation
- Proactively design and develop automated test systems to verify product requirements are fully satisfied
- Lead the multidisciplinary development team to provide pre-qualification and verification testing
- Drive innovation and lead continuous improvement in testing & verification
- This position involves working with colleagues at all levels across teams, so you will need to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to drive, discuss and report technical information clearly.
- In addition, you need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Formal higher-level technical qualifications within a relevant discipline, such as HNC Engineering, preferable in electronics
- Flexible and a can-do attitude towards work; ability to work with own initiative and have an innovative approach to problem solving
- Working in an Agile environment & technical problem solving
- Experience of creating test automation frameworks and systems
- Able to communicate and influence with different types of audience
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to use standard MS software packages as well as bespoke test software, such as National Instruments LabVIEW.
- Personal drive to learn new skills
- But the most important quality the successful candidate will have is the desire to learn and to undertake a wide range of work-based challenges which will progress your technical engineering ability.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.