My Client is a software and services company and their technologies are ground breaking and makes strong use of machine learning, linked data, big data analytics, and knowledge bases to deliver novel solutions with and for their customers.
- We are an established company that grew without outside financing.
- We are dynamic, secure, growing, and profitable.
- We are market leaders because we foster innovation and love technology.
- Lead product concepts from inception, architecture, software implementation and measured performance.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, measurably improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product positioning strategies backed by data and domain experience.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes which leverage technologies trends.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with and understand system architects, software engineers and designers.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding and admiration of product features.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
We are currently seeking individuals with domain experience in any of the following areas:
- Online Ads, User Targeting, Promotions, and Campaigns
- Workflow management tools
- Content management systems
- Identity Management and Access Control
- Website creation tools
- Learning management system (LMS)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Proven working experience in product management or leadership in software product implementations.
- Extensive experience managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its life-cycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working in high performance cross functional teams in an international, dynamic and matrix organization.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.