My Client is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to join our growing team working on our NetSuite CRM system.
Your principle duties would be
- Excel Report Generation & Modification
- Report Generation & Modification
- System Updates including products, classes, customers
- Maintaining Price Lists in Excel & NetSuite
- Ensuring that workflows/scripts are running correctly (with a view for possible creation of new workflows/scripts as per business needs in the future dependent on skills acquired)
- Data migration, Imports & Exports
- Supporting Systems Controller in general NetSuite Maintenance
We are looking for the following knowledge and skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel Knowledge
- Experience of data migration and process improvements
- Basic knowledge of database structures
- Experience of database report building
- Attention to detail
- Experience in working with Enterprise Resource Planning software
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Problem Solver
- Willingness to learn & develop
- Ability to be flexible & show commitment when required by workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external parties
Due to location you will need a clean driving license and your own transport. My Client offers a competitive salary with OTE and benefits package for the right candidate along with a great training and development programme.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.