We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst (Graduate Role) to work as part of our Managed Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager. As well as assisting the support team in dealing with complex 1st line and 2nd line queries, you will be refining our current client facing and internal reporting as well as having the opportunity to develop new reports to meet the business requirements.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of support queries, ensuring they are recorded and followed up appropriately
- Investigate reported issues and log tickets
- Working closely with other teams within the business, primarily the Operational Mapping Team, to discuss and prioritise tickets and queries
- Deliver and maintain a professional standard of written and verbal communication; both internally and externally
- Maintain and develop suite of BI reports to agreed timescales
- Using experience and insight, work closely with the Service Delivery Manager and Account Managers to provide support and recommendations for the benefit of the wider team
- Be comfortable meeting with internal and external clients to obtain requirements for ad-hoc reports, data and queries
- Possess strong technical skills, SQL querying desirable
- Have experience in various tools and be confident in processing large volumes of data
- Be passionate about analytics and know how to get the most out of the available data
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with an innovative approach, sometimes under pressurised circumstances.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail is also required
- Proven problem analysis with insight and critical thinking skills
- Experience working with large volumes of data from multiple sources
- Previous experience within a data/category/Reporting analyst role would be a benefit but not essential
- Experience in using queries to extract useful data from databases
- Business related degree desirable
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.