This role is part of the team responsible for ensuing all goods are packaged correctly and meet the legal and regulatory requirements for their final destination. My client is looking for a strong administrator with experience working within an administrative environment. Shipping experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Preparing shipping and customs documentation in compliance with legal obligations; applying for export licenses and checking that they are correct; ensuring that paperwork for shipments is complete and correct prior to dispatch
- Checking customs documentation such as import/export declarations, resolving queries and ensuring records are accurate and up to date, filing of all shipping documentation.
- Receiving customer orders; comparing with quotations; working with other departments to resolve queries; and preparing and sending sales acknowledgments to customers whilst also adhering to company policies and legal requirements
- Arranging collection of orders and worldwide collection from end user for faulty returns
- Responding to queries from both internal and external customers daily
- Ensuring that paperwork is produced to comply with the requirements for the import and export of goods
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of compliance returns
- Assisting with queries regarding orders, shipments and compliance from internal departments
- Ensuring customers are fully informed with all relevant information regarding their orders and shipments
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.