Monitoring the platform on a rotating basis with the rest of the team. Troubleshooting technical issues, processing messages that require intervention and some client support. The Operations Team is responsible for the processing of a wide variety of message formats, participating in the continuous improvement of message automation and providing support to our customers. The Operations Team is run on a shift system providing 24-hour cover, including most public holidays and parts of weekends.
- Take ownership of all issues arising on the shift, ensuring that all Live alerts are investigated in a timely manner, no support emails have been left unattended when covering first-line support, and Support Rota is contacted appropriately for issues that arise outside of office hours.
- Proactively monitor the system to ensure that all message processing is running smoothly and in accordance with the Project SLA’s, and that the Customer Support team is informed of delays in the platform or a backlog of exceptions
- Conduct investigations into suspected unusual inactivity, for example unexpected changes in the volume of message throughput
- Take responsibility for running the Operations team during the shift by ensuring a complete exchange of all operational issues during the shift cross-over period, ensuring all scheduled tasks are performed at the appropriate times, organising the spread of the workload among the team
- Ensure that adequate breaks for Operators are taken, where practical, to ensure maximum cover at peak times
- Provide feedback to the Operations Manager and appropriate persons from other teams regarding the automation of projects, system issues, Night Shift work and training requirements
- Welcome and handle visitors in the absence of the Office Manager
- Perform these tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, in a safe and efficient manner
- Attention to Detail
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Understanding of the Supply Chain Industry is desirable
Hours of Work: Approx. shift patterns are: 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm, and 11pm to 7am.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.