Salary: £19,608 – £21,787 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have the desire to help change lives and have experience of working within a mental health setting? One in four people will experience mental ill health in their lifetime, or be close to someone who does. Response Organisation is one of the largest mental health charities in Oxfordshire that provides housing and a range of support for people that experience severe and enduring mental health needs.
We are currently looking to recruit two Senior Project Workers who will play a key role across our Recovery Campus who will assist with the day-to-day recovery of the residents and encourage them to live independently.
The duties within any role vary from day to day. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. Some of the core duties within the house will include:
- Supporting, encouraging and prompting residents with their medication.
- Leading and co-ordinating the shift ensuring residents are supported accordingly.
- Communicating regularly with internal and external professionals.
- Delegating appropriate responsibilities across the team.
- Promoting and encouraging both physical and mental well-being.
- Taking part in a range of activities during key working sessions with residents whilst helping them to achieve their aspirations.
- Ensuring house rules are kept and adhered to as well as providing a safe and respectful environment.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week across equally distributed shifts that will include weekends and sleep-ins.
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- £100 towards Gym Membership each year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Induction and Training
Our main priority for these roles is to find people that can live our values every day. Experience within a care or mental health setting is desirable, qualifications are advantageous, however, we have a Learning & Development team who are happy to support you and your personal development and work to progress your career with us! Above all, we are looking for people that share our values below and want to make a real difference to people’s lives:
Caring – Our residents are the heart and soul of all that we do, we provide person-centred care that enables residents to live a life worth living. We believe that differences should be celebrated, and each resident’s uniqueness enhances not only our community, but also the support we provide.
Safe – Honest and open relationships help to make all of our residents feel safe, and we provide a safe place for recovery for as long as a resident may require.
Creative – Continuous learning from one another is key. When working with a resident at their own pace there is/ are many ways to get creative with how they are supported.
Aspirational – Recovery is focused on what a resident can do, not what they can’t.
If you feel like this is your next career step we would love to hear from you! Send your CV by following this link: http://www.response.org.uk/recruitment-form/, or contact us on 01865 397940 for an informal chat about the role.