MP Resourcing Ltd. have a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly 360 recruitment team focused on recruitment across various categories and verticals across Oxfordshire. We are a small family run business with an office in Didcot and Oxford
You will be a self-starting, dynamic, driven sales professional with a proven history of success in a corporate or specialist recruitment role who is now looking for the next step in their career.
This is a 360-degree recruitment role and you will be responsible for generating and managing your own business without micromanagement or unnecessary performance metrics, there is an intelligent and flexible staff management approach with balanced working hours.
Your main duties will involve selling recruitment services negotiation of preferential rates and ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with clients and candidates whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Highly ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Confident negotiator and an excellent judge of character with a good track record to succeed
- This is a great opportunity to join a small and friendly growing organisation at an exciting time of growth
- 25 days holiday plus B/H rising 1 day each year capped at 28 days
- Perkbox discounts
- Dress down Fridays with breakfast
If you think you could be successful in this position, please apply with your CV and a Covering Letter.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.