This is to join a Marketing team concentrating on the global PR and Communications strategy. Key to Marketing Communications strategy is driving brand engagement and thought leadership through the creation of compelling multi-channel communications & PR campaigns.
Duties and Tasks
- Manage and liaise with appointed PR agency, ensuring a balanced approach of international, corporate and trade PR
- Identify and develop external media opportunities to promote the brand
- Produce a content plan with compelling stories for multiple offline and online channels, working in close co-operation with the Digital Marketing Executive
- Understand and translate technical content for non-technical audiences
- Manage and work with external copywriters to ensure consistent and high-quality content
- Engage and work collaboratively with other external agencies and suppliers
- Orchestrate the launch of initiatives and product updates/launches with Sales and Product Managers
- Ensure all content is checked for accuracy, branding and properly signed off
- Work closely with the Events Executive to produce engaging, thought provoking and impactful content for tradeshows, seminars, speaking opportunities and customer events
- Occasional international travel requirements
- At least 3 years prior B2B PR & Communications or Agency experience
- CIM qualified or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in working in a fast paced, international B2B environment
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, additional language would be an advantage
- Team-centric, with a strong work ethic and high focus on delivering internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to adapt (often highly technical) content for different audiences and end users
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.