Experienced Senior Electronics Engineer required for a leading technical firm based in Oxfordshire, this is a great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to take on a senior role designed to take lead of the full development life cycle.
As the Senior Electronics Engineer you will be required to:
- Lead the full development cycle from design, conception, optimisation, testing and release
- Research within specific field
- Liaise with internal staff to help improve performance
Experience and skills required:
- Electronics Engineer qualification
- 3 years circuit design experience
- Design tools such as Cadence EDA software
- Full circuit development
- Pixel circuit design is highly beneficial
In return my client offer ongoing training and development, competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.