This key role will provide specialist support to customers (internal and external) ensuring that we are delivering a high-level service as well as ensuring all orders are processed.
This role will involve:
- Responding to queries as well as help and support via SalesForce
- Resolving escalated queries and ensure payment and order processing meets expectations
- Manage customer Workflows including Investigating and implementing process improvements
- Give training/coaching to other team members as required
- Understanding service need of customers (internal and external).
- Liaise with internal departments as required to meet customer needs
- Ensure all relevant information is passed onto internal and external customers.
- Improve Knowledge and Skills of team by providing expert help and coaching to team
- Supports the Subscription Manager or other colleagues as required by line manager to assist with team working and projects across the business area.
- Experience in a Customer Services role
- Experience in training and coaching others
- Experience in identifying problems and working with the Subscription Manager to implement new processes and workflows
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great team and relationship building skills
- Good complaint handling experience
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.