Senior Accountant required for an award-winning accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a growing firm dedicated in developing their employees.
As the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for an existing client portfolio
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Running client meetings
- Managing accounting and taxation queries
- Train and develop members of staff
- Undertake other tasks required to ensure all business needs are met
Skills and Experience required:
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- 4 years’ experience
- Limited company knowledge and experience
- Previously supported team members
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.