This is a new role within in a dynamic team. A great opportunity to join a fast-growing business supplying a vast range of exciting outdoor products to major retailers in the UK, Europe, and the USA.
To provide comprehensive office support for the Sales Administration Manager and Senior Sales Managers, including collating customer listings; managing stock allocations, creating and maintaining price lists; producing sales figures for Key Sales Managers; helping to produce sales presentations; raising sales orders and credits; liaising with customers and sales personnel.
- Support Sales Administration Manager, with key tasks to support the sales administration team
- Accessing Pivot Tables and Supplying relevant data to Sales Managers
- Supporting appointed Sales Managers and their customer requirements, including product forms and sales presentations
- Assist in allocation of stock across the business
- Help to collate and manage customer listings and promotions
- Maintaining customer price lists and customer database (including contact information
- Arranging for product samples as required for sales personnel and customers
- Assist in managing key customer accounts and order processing
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Support with trade show admin
- Dealing with New Customer enquiries
- Providing general support for the sales team as required
- Accurate and strong attention to detail, good numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to sales teams and customers
- Good computer skills, including Excel (Pivot Tables) and Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Good team player
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.