- To work with the sales director to meet annual sales targets:
- Use of Sage 200 and Sage CRM to track and process enquiries / orders
- Global Customer visits where required
- Completion of technical tenders
- To oversee and manage the implementation of the new marketing strategy including:
- Liaising with Company who are currently creating a new website and brand awareness.
- Investigating how social media can be used effectively to assist with awareness world-wide.
- Investigating how any other form of marketing tool can help company promote itself on a global stage.
- Compiling the marketing report to present progress/thoughts/plans to the board meeting every month.
- Plan, arrange and attend exhibitions or shows abroad or in the UK where necessary.
- Assist the Sales Director to compile agents training packs.
- Recruitment and training of global agents particularly in Asia
- Updating SAGE software where necessary.
- Internal communication from order to ship.
- Monthly Sales report on prospects
- Newsletter creation every 2 months
- Website implementation and updates for new web-site.
- Compiling competitor analysis when required.
- Keep the Website up to date with prices, news and products.
- Explore the possibility of OEM agreements i.e. VG, Bruker and others.
Hours of Work: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm & Friday 8.00am – 2.00pm
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.