Are you a superstar coordinator? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you want to work as part of a successful global sales team?
This is a key role supporting our sales team in selling Taylor & Francis print and e-books and other products to UK and international corporate and institutional customers. You’ll be involved in assisting with logistics and administration, supplying customers with relevant information, managing the production of customised products, and providing regular reports on key data
You’ll work with a variety of people from several internal teams, so will develop a strong understanding of our products and what our customers are looking for.
What you’ll be doing:
• Ensuring that complex print or e-book orders are invoiced and fulfilled quickly and accurately, so that our customers receive products quickly and are billed correctly
• Accurately recording the status and value of orders so that both the team and external customers can be kept up to date with progress
• Working closely with our distribution and warehouse teams to help improve efficiency and to introduce new processes where beneficial
• Providing information to prospective or dormant customers on the offers and support available to help drive promote sales and awareness of our products
• Working collaboratively with the sales and production teams, our authors and external organizations to enable books products to be created according to customer specifications
• Running reports on revenue, account performance, sales pipeline, incoming leads, and conversion rates, so that these figures can be analysed by the team each month
Who we’re looking for:
• Experience communicating directly with customers and key internal stakeholders
• A customer-focused mindset
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• A proactive, self-motivated, and results driven attitude
• A strong team player
Experience in academic, trade, or business/legal publishing would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided. This position is based at our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire.
Salary circa £22,000 per annum, plus 25 days holiday a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.