- To work with the sales team to meet annual sales targets:
- Use of Sage 200 and Sage CRM to track and process enquiries / orders
- Completion of commercial aspects of tenders
- Planning for annual sales meetings in USA, Germany, Japan and China
- Management of sales stock; brochures, show giveaways
- Ensure all marketing materials and website are kept up to date
- Liaising with company who are currently creating a new website and brand awareness
- Using social media can be used effectively to assist with company awareness world-wide
- Plan, arrange and attend exhibitions or shows abroad or in the UK where necessary
- Assist the Sales Director to compile agents training packs
- Recruitment and training of global agents particularly in Asia
- Updating SAGE software where necessary
- Internal communication from order to ship
- Log new enquiries onto CRM / Sage
- Assist packing of items where necessary
- Complete shipping documentations
- A levels or graduate degree
- No direct experience necessary - training will be given
- Knowledge of Sage 200 a bonus
- Any knowledge / experience in Science / Cryogenics is useful
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm & Friday 8.00am – 2.00pm
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.