- Job Reference: 00003093-1
- Date Posted: 6 November 2018
- Recruiter: Selective Recruitment
- Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
Selective Recruitment have registered fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join their reputable client based in Wallingford on a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic capable candidate to further their experience within a forward thinking and established business.
Job role: Sales Administrator
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Hours: 9 – 5:30 Monday - Friday
Key Responsibilities for Sales Administrator :
• Contacting relevant clients and contacts that have set up an account via telephone and email to ensure a smooth, professional process.
• Dealing and answering incoming enquiries and following up potential quotes
• Supporting the Head of Campaign Management with processing and administration including posting and managing online job content.
• Processing sales orders
• Work with our clients marketing team to develop a database of contacts for email marketing campaigns.
• Customer market research to understand their hiring needs and how these employers recruit graduates.
• Follow up with clients that may have used the product in the past and identify those that could be interested in other products
• Compiling information to senior management on the customer experience and ways we can develop and improve the service.
• Maintaining relevant spreadsheets and data records on prospective customers.
Candidate specification for Sales Administrator:
• Minimum of 6 months sales support or sales experience in a B2B environment
• Proven customer service or sales experience in a telephone based role
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Educated to degree level
• Computer literate – MS Office, email, web, digital
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.