To provide support to the royalties’ team.
Need to Do
- Organise and maintain the filing and scanning for the department
- Administer changes to the Vista database in respect of bank details, changes of address and returned post
- Deal with cheque requisitions and VAT invoicing
- Assist in the preparation of contracts for the payment of publication advances
- Organise the monthly distribution of sales letters
- Payment of author advances weekly
- Payment of author sub rights monthly
- Cross department checking of Accounts Payable bank details changes in SAP
- Other ad-hoc duties where required
Skills / Knowledge
- PC Skills
- Be able to interact with people at all levels
- Organisational planning
- Excellent customer service
- Have a general understanding of how to apply VAT
- Experience of working in an office environment
Need to Be
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communicator at all levels
- Good at recognising what needs to be done
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.