We are looking for a part-time receptionist/administrative assistant to join our exciting business support team here at Immunocore.
This is a permanent position.
Hours of work:
Monday -Thursday 12.45-6pm
- Welcoming all visitors to Immunocore
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with appropriately
- Assisting Office Manager & Executive Assistants with any administrative duties, including travel, expenses, raising PO’s, providing coffee for meetings, ordering lunches & booking taxis.
- Keeping Immunocore’s contract data base up to date on a daily basis
- Producing a weekly visitors list and be fully aware of visitor schedule
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Organising meeting room diaries when required for all staff ensuring the best use of meeting room facilities
- Providing cover for other receptionist holidays & absences
- Maintenance of kitchen area and meeting rooms, including cleaning whiteboards
Experience and knowledge:
- Provided administrative support in a similar environment
- Worked with MS Office systems such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Recorded data and maintained records with excellent attention to detail
- Managed own work schedule and workload in a logical and methodical manner
- Analysed and solved problems
- Knowledge of systems such as NetSuite, ADP
Education and qualifications:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level C or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
If you are a self motivated individual with good time-keeping, great written and verbal communication skills and a flexible approach to work we look forward to hearing from you.