My Client is an independent supply chain management company, specialising in a wide range of commercial materials, Defence and specialist engineering markets. They offer tailored supply chain and service provision solutions to customers throughout the world. Their expertise in supply chain management supports customers in many areas including cost reduction, inventory management, supply chain integration, added value processing and specialist supply solutions such as DLF, Kanban, JIT and Kitting.
- To raise new Purchase Orders
- Check Order Acknowledgments
- Sourcing material and sending out RFQs
- Ensure incoming material conforms to required specification, sizes, date and approvals.
- Check invoices to ensure prices are correct
- Liaise with our freight forwarding partners on incoming sea freight and Air freight consignments
- Provide clearance instructions on incoming orders
- Document control and maintaining files
- Monitor and maintain quality records
- Report into Management on quality stats and performance
- Work alongside Operations to schedule deliveries and booking in
- Arrange collections when required
- Responding to sales enquiries, telephone based and email
- Orderbook updates
- Logging quotations
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.