Our client is a family owned facilities Management Company operating nationwide are growing and looking for a Property Service Manager based in Oxford. An opportunity to join a company that develops and looks after their staff.
The ideal candidate will be adept at building relationships with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors, and other agencies. Confident and up to date with Health & Safety procedures in accordance with new legislation.
- Management of order processing ensuring all jobs are logged on the computerised
- Management of routine maintenance schedule ensuring targets are achieved and deadlines are met
- Responsible for ensuring clients are kept up to date regarding the status of repairs already requested and confirmation of anticipated completion dates
- Attending and chairing when required regular departmental progress meetings
- Ensuring quality, health & safety and environmental procedures are followed and updated in accordance with any new legislation
- Supervision of processing of invoices and delivery notes from suppliers, sub-contractors and own staff
- Management of the department’s administration, ensuring accurate records are maintained and all data is stored safely and accurately
- Responsibility for training and induction of new staff, both within the department and for other departments regarding Property Services
- Identification of staff training needs within the team
- Responsibility for ensuring correct IT procedures are followed at all times including saving work on the “I” drive and following email and internet guidelines
- Occasional tasks at the discretion of the management / Directors and any additional ad-hoc duties as required
- Understanding and implementing, services, standard procedures and policies.
- Taking part in training and meetings as required and reporting to Directors, keeping them informed of all developments
- To follow and ensure staff follow standard operating procedures to maintain quality (BS EN ISO 9001: 2008), health and safety (OHSAS 18001: 2007) and environmental (ISO 14001: 2004) management compliance
- To participate in the staff appraisal programme, identifying personal strengths and weaknesses and personal development needs
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.