Fugro GB Marine Ltd is the world’s foremost provider of commercial meteorological and oceanographic monitoring, measurement, assessment and consulting services.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Project Manager for the Offshore Systems Division based in Wallingford.
As a Project Manager you will direct and manage assigned projects to ensure that the goals and objectives of the programme are achieved safely within the scheduled timeframe and budget.
Responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Developing, leading and proactive management of assigned programmes through the entire project lifecycle, ensuring that we achieve all contractual deliverables.
- Promoting company values in a culture of both safety and quality.
- Budget management experience is critical to ensure we monitor, manage and deliver financial parameters of both company and client.
- Building strong client relationship to ensure clear understanding of current programme and future variation opportunities.
- Utilise technical skills to deliver field and site-based activities.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager to ensure that all people, equipment and ancillary topics are monitored and managed effectively
- Perform all administrative functions including report writing, expenditure approval and people related requirements.
- Manage project contract handovers effectively and efficiently ensuring that all recommendations and continuous improvement initiatives are communicated.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or higher-level qualification in Scientific Engineering.
- Previous experience of project management.
- Strong client and delivery focus.
- Previous experience of use of technical software and keenness to learn new data acquisition software at a high level.
- Knowledge of offshore or maritime aspects would be beneficial.
Benefits on offer:
Benefits for this Wallingford based role include a competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days annual leave and private medical insurance.