My Client currently have 10 staff and are into brand new, purpose-built cleanroom facilities in Oxfordshire and wish to grow our team (currently 10 people). We wish to recruit a Quality Manager to support the growth of the Contract Development and Manufacturing business. The individual will report to the CEO and will have access to support from an external Quality Consultant.
The project manager will manage internal and client contract projects to ensure timely, accurate delivery of goals. The individual will report directly to the Business Development Manager (BDM) and work closely with R&D, Production and Quality colleagues.
Tasks will include:
- Preparation of project proposals for customers taking into consideration timeline, costing and resource requirements
- Coordination of the execution of projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Tracking of project progress against target timelines, including reporting
- Planning, leading and documenting internal project meetings
- Representing the clients’ interests and conveying them clearly to project teams and vice versa
- Arranging, leading/participating in and documenting progress meetings with customers (phone/skype/personal meetings)
- Lead/support the planning and execution of internal development projects, including preparation of grant applications and reports (e.g. Innovate UK), and coordination with consultants (e.g. regulatory, clinical)
- Market research into regenerative medicine market requirements to support the planning of internal projects
- Travel up to 20%
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- At least 2 years’ experience working in project management, ideally in a company
- Familiarity with medical devices / regenerative medicine / biomaterials sector
- Fluent in English and able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills - cheerfulness, patience, persistence and empathy
- Happy working within a team, a networked organisation and with third parties such as customers or collaborators
- Proficient with standard software such as MS outlook and excel and CRM databases (e.g. salesforce)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.