This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career and take the first steps in becoming an account manager or project manager in the future. The successful applicant will have to be able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have unstinting attention to detail to achieve high quality delivery, you will work with a range of internal stakeholders to get things done. The Project Coordinator will provide, key, comprehensive administrative support to the sales team and will be part of maintaining and managing the development of a few of our top accounts.
- Maintaining and building relationships with some of Purdicom’s key customers, new and existing.
- Creating and Designing workflow for customers to follow.
- Maintaining all project based opportunities and documents/processes.
- Assisting with critical daily deadlines.
- Working as part of the Support team on multiple customer engagements.
- Providing customer support to the various contacts within these key accounts whilst the account managers are on leave.
- Providing administrative support
Knowledge and skill requirement:
- Must be customer focused.
- Strong project coordination skills
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of using a CRM (preferably NetSuite).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively.
- Good written communication and presentation design
- High energy / positive attitude, someone who can really hit the ground running
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Office – in particular Excel.
- To gradually learn and amass knowledge and detailed understanding of Sales.
- Needs to be content to work in a semi-rural environment.
You must have a clean driving license and your own car due to the fact that we are in a rural location.
We offer a competitive OTE and benefits package for the right candidate along with a great training and development programme.